Saturday, May 1, 2010

Technical Difficulties at the Internet Cafe

Hola Family and Friends!!

So, due to circumstances beyond our control, we were unable to come back and write really long emails today. I´m currently in an internet cafe writing, but I can´t write too much because there´s only one computer open and Hermana Foster has to shoot a quick email to her family too. So I´m very sorry and I know I should have written this morning when all the cybers were open and the internet was functioning in all of them and myldsmail was also functioning (more about this on Monday) but for now just know that you´ll be hearing all about our great week in two days and that I love you all and hope you´re all doing well and doing the right things and that some people will be receiving letters soon and if you don´t get one, you´ll probably get one later too. Mucho amor para todos!!!!!

More later, but just so you can see this video. Hermana Foster´s family sent it to her and the first time I saw it I just cried because it was so beautiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O1DV5M1ww

Hermana Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment